Lottery – Zodiac Signs And Winning The Lottery

Your Zodiac Signs could be an indication, that you may have a better chance at winning the lottery. It is said that some Zodiac signs seem to attract wealth or money more so than other Zodiac signs. We are not so sure of this but let’s take a look at the Zodiac signs that are stated to have a better chance at winning the lottery. There are five Zodiac signs they say are more likely to win the lottery over other Zodiac signs. The five money attraction signs are Leo (23 July – 22 Aug), Scorpio (23 Oct – 21 Nov), Taurus (20 April – 20 May), Cancer (21 June – 22 July), and last but not least Virgo (23 Aug – 22 Sept).

There may be something to this Zodiac stuff but for the most part a survey was done a few years back asking what sign of the Zodiac you are, if you play the lottery, if you used your Zodiac sign lucky lottery numbers and if so, did you ever win the lottery with those lucky lottery numbers. The results of the survey showed that basically all signs of the Zodiac seemed to take part in playing the lottery. Those that used their Zodiac sign lucky lottery numbers showed 98% failed to win anything using their supposed lucky lottery numbers, this leaving only 2 percent that actual said their Zodiac Lottery Numbers won them something playing the lottery.

The way see it as lottery experts is that some lottery winning methods might sound good to try and use, but when the facts are on the table, only real lottery winning methods will actually help assist you win the lottery easier as they do improve your odds to win. Your Zodiac lottery numbers simply are based on astrology which sounds magical and cool, but in reality does very little to help you win the lottery, it is just more for the entertainment value. We categorize Lucky Lottery Numbers as just for entertainment purposes. Yes, there are a few people who have won the lottery using such lottery numbers, but the odds are, it will not be worth the effort, time or money spent. If you are going to participate in playing the lottery, at least play in a smarter more logical fashion, it will be more worth your while. We only recommend using real lottery winning strategies/lottery systems that have been proven to be more effective. If ready to upgrade to a better and much smarter way to play the lottery, have a look at the lottery sites below they will steer you in the right direction.

Lotto Winning Strategies

Win The Lottery

Lotto Luck

Lottery Systems Reviews